Position: Loan Processor
Location: Hillsboro, Ohio
Nature & Scope: The overall purpose of my job is to process and clear a loan file, order/process an appraisal, and provide excellent customer service.
- Processing Loan Conditions
- Review commitment letter issued by underwriting department.
- Work directly with borrower and/or Loan Officer/Broker to obtain stated conditions.
- Responsible to review the conditions and assure conditions meets the underwriter’s specification.
- Update the loan application file and mortgage loan processing system with the updated condition from the borrower.
- File is then re-submitted to the underwriting department for final review and sign off of conditions and clearing of the loan file.
- Notify all party once a file is clear to schedule closing.
- Ordering and Managing Appraisals
- Ordering and managing all local and national appraisal orders for 1st and 2nd mortgages.
- Track appraisal statuses and follow up with the appraiser as needed.
- Process all appraisal fee payments.
- Document all appraisal information into the loan processing system.
- Sending appraiser coop/condo questionnaires as requested.
- Pipeline Management
- Attend pipeline meetings (as needed).
- Manage loan files and conditions through encompass views.
- Track communications from Loan Officers, Brokers, 3rd parties, ect in the Loan Operation System.
- Customer Service
- Assist in Loan Officer’s duties when Loan Officer is out of office, by directing customer’s to the Loan Officer handling their region.
- Answer any questions throughout the loan process that a borrower or 3rd party may have.
- Responding quickly to all customers inquires and route to staff members who can offer assistance.
- Provide excellent customer service when answering Cooperative 800 Line, and adding NCB, FSB Receptionist duties in the main lobby.
- Responsible for requesting updated project approval information and settlement companies. All other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree and/or two years of banking experience required
- Processing experience preferred
- Mortgage experience preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Word and EXCEL required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work in fast paced team environment with time sensitive deadlines.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.