Position: Investor Loan Accountant
Location: Hillsboro, OH
Nature & Scope: The Investor Loan Accountant position handles monthly interactions and reporting with investors and provides back up to the other Loan Accounting team members, which includes lockbox, ACH set up and other various duties.
- Daily Monetary Processing – Payments, payoffs, general ledger entry processing, unapplied report processing, REO /Charge Off processing
- Orrman processing
- Investor Processing – Monthly reporting and remitting for single family and multi family, loan sales
- Daily reconciliations – General ledger and custodial accounts
- CULS Processing –Daily pool and monthly settlement
- Reconciliation of new loan reports
- Provide backup to the Investor Reporting Accountant and the Loan Accountant. Actively assist accounting with any outages and required research. Assisting tellers and servicing with questions.
- Preferred Associate Degree in Business or two years comparable job experience.
- Prior accounting/investor experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Exceptional customer service, typing and computer experience required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in team environment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.