Position: Investor Loan Accountant
Location: Hillsboro, OH
Nature & Scope: The position of Investor Loan Accountant is responsible for the monthly investor remittances, Serviced by Others monthly remittances, Multi- Family monthly remittances, Monthly Reconciliations, New Closed Loan Reports, GFee Reconciliation / Remittance, payment postings, Orrman Processing, Unapplied Balance processing, REO/Charge off processing, Short Sale processing, Reclass/Repurchase Processing, Loan Modification processing, Loan Disbursements, Monitor Commercial Loan LIP, Loan Sale processing, Payoff Processing, Monitor GL Suspense, IL_Pyoff reporting. Backup for Lockbox reconciliation and Lockbox Exceptions, PNC Reconciliation, Return check and ACH payments, ACH Set Up, Daily Call-in, Cash Balancing / Daily Stats, CULS Monthly settlement, Payoff Log, T & I Escrow Daily Balancing.
- Daily processing of monetary transactions; including Payment Postings, Payoff processing, Official Check Issue, Originations Receipt processing, Debit Card payments, Wire Payments.
- Daily tasks: IL_ Payoff Reports, Monitor GL Suspense Accounts, Monitor/Process OSI Loan Clearing Account, Monitor Commercial Loan LIP, and Orrman processing.
- Investor Loan Accounting duties: REO/Charge off processing, Short Sale processing, Reclass/Repurchase Processing, Loan Modification processing, Loan Disbursements, Loan Sale processing.
- Monthly remittance to/from investors for SF and MF - Preparation and completion of monthly reports and wire remittances to investors and Serviced by Others Remittances.
- Monthly Reconciliations: New Closed Loan Reconciliation, GFee Reconciliation, Investor P&I and Investor T&I Custodial Accounts. 10%
6. Provide backup support to Investor Loan Accountant, Loan Accountant, and Multi-Family Loan Accounting Team. Knowledge of the basic job duties and functions in order to fulfill daily requirements in case of an associate’s absence. Backup duties to include but not limited to : Lockbox reconciliation and Lockbox Exceptions, PNC Reconciliation, Return check and ACH payments, ACH Set Up, Daily Call-in, Cash Balancing / Daily Stats, CULS Monthly settlement, Payoff Log, T & I Escrow Daily Balancing, MF Investor Remittances.
- Participation in additional projects and activities as needed and assigned.
- Preferred Associate Degree in Business or comparable experience.
- Prior banking and customer service experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Capability to navigate quickly and efficiently through Internet, Lotus Notes and other subsystems.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Good written, verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- General accounting knowledge and basic mathematical skills.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.