Position: Vice President, Business Development Officer
Location: Hillsboro, OH
Nature & Scope: To originate and affect sales of all lending products for NCB, FSB. To make credit decisions up to the level of loan authority stated in the NCB, FSB Loan Policy. To manage the consumer, agricultural/commercial, and residential loan production within the local market area. Assist in generation of new deposits within the local market area. To make outside sales calls, production reporting, and complete max plans. Work in conjunction with Risk Management on an as needed basis to minimize loss impact on high risk credits and loan workouts. Determine and monitor production goals set forth by NCB, FSB Management.
- Originate consumer, agricultural/commercial and residential real estate loans and make credit decisions up to granted authority set for by NCB, FSB loan policy.
- Manage all consumer, agricultural/commercial and residential real estate loan portfolios, outside sales, max plans, production goals, and renewal of existing portfolio loans reaching maturity.
- Build and maintain local agricultural business relationships with CPA’s, Realtors, Attorneys and other product delivery channels.
- Reporting as required position: This would include annual reviews for specified commercial/agricultural credits, watch loan reviews and administrative reviews.
- BA/Associates Degree in business or finance required
- Formal consumer, agricultural/commercial and real estate loan training
- Cash flow analysis, analyzing financial statements, credit analysis training or education
- Employee management training preferred
- Five years lending experience in real estate, agricultural/commercial and consumer lending required
- Five years management experience preferred
- Cash flow and financial analysis experience
- Strong sales and interpersonal communication skills
- Performance management and goal determination experience
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com