Position: AVP, Loan Servicing Customer Service Manager
Location: Hillsboro, OH
Nature & Scope: Manage all aspects of the Customer Service Department to insure quality service. Responsible for oversight of OSI System, Escrow/AML Administration, EZ Pay, New Loan Integrity, Payoff Quotes, Payoff Files, UCC filing. Insures that servicing standards are within regulatory guidelines and SOX requirements are updated. To insure operational flow between Customer Service and other departments within the bank by leading meetings and bringing forth issues and identifying resolutions. To insure all personnel are properly trained and to make personal growth and team building a high priority within the department.
- Establishes department goals and objectives to ensure smooth and efficient operations. Interacts with other managers to accomplish NCB goals. Insure communication within and outside the department. Set meetings with other departments managers and staff members to discuss issues and identify resolutions. Provide an environment for personal growth and team building within and between departments.
- Manage and supervise the Customer Service Department including supervising the data input, escrow and payoff functions along with supervising the individuals handling these responsibilities.
- Insures compliance and regulatory guidelines are followed and SOX database up-to-date as related to Customer Service. Assist to maintain an acceptable USAP Rating.
- Review OSI Client Communications and software enhancements to ensure that any changes that need to be made regarding these updates are done in a timely manner. Responsible for ensuring the appropriate individuals within the Customer Service department are aware of all enhancements. Also responsible for ensuring that year-end survey completed and that all year-end reports are checked for accuracy. Responsible for ensuring that all necessary documentation such as PMI letters and Privacy Disclosures are mailed annually.
- Oversees servicing portfolio conversion and acquisitions. Coordinates with other managers and with seller on transfer of loans and servicing. Also, oversees requests for modification.
- Oversees and finalizes month-end benchmark data.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Preferred Associate Degree in Business or Accounting.
- Preferred five years experience concerning compliance and legal as it pertains to banking.
- Five years banking customer service experience required.
- Two years management experience required.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.