Position: Financial Analyst
Location: Hillsboro, Ohio
Nature & Scope: Analyst will be responsible for performing financial analysis and loan review of the NCB, FSB servicing portfolio which comprises approximately 4,100 loans subject to CMSA, FNMA and sub-servicing standards.
- Review and analyze annual financial statements submitted by cooperative and commercial real estate
- Identify loans in violation of various covenants including minimum Debt Service Coverage requirements, Assessment Receivables, reserve requirements. Also create and update Watch List commentary, ensure adequate risk ratings, recommend risk rating changes, identify new risk areas or potential credit problems.
- Electronically submit annual financial statements to investors and respond to incoming inquiries regarding line item variances and other issues.
- Assist with special projects for: Investor Compliance, Risk Management, Investors, and Rating Agencies.
- BA/BS degree or 2-3 years experience in commercial real estate or commercial banking required.
- Three years’ experience in Accounting/Finance, commercial/commercial real estate loan underwriting or related real estate experience (CMBS a plus) preferred.
- Firm knowledge Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Internet Explorer.
- Analyst must be comfortable with learning new software systems.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.