Appraisal Coordinator / Document Imaging Specialist
The Appraisal Coordinator supports the Appraisal Department’s Review Appraisal Analyst in completing key tasks needed to manage the flow of appraisal assignments, appraisal reviews, appraiser ratings, special project assistance, Encompass inputs, and to ensure the critical separation of responsibilities between the Appraisal Department, and the Mortgage Loan Processing, and Mortgage Underwriting functions in Hillsboro. In addition, you will assist the Deposit Services operations with document imaging and record retention functions, various administrative tasks, and occasional special projects.
- Appraisal Ordering and Tracking: Order appraisals and appraisal reviews upon receipt of request; confirm acceptance of the awarded assignments; ensure delivery of property data to the vendor; ensure timely receipt of all assignments; distribute reports to internal departments; input and maintain tracking of key dates in Encompass; store all reports in the appropriate drives; communicate with internal and external users to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Appraiser Tracking and Monitoring: Maintain approved appraiser lists (Excel) and Vendor files; input appraiser scoring data into Encompass; collect data from Encompass and analyze monthly and quarterly appraiser performance monitoring using Excel; collect all data needed to approve new appraisers and review it with the Appraisal Review Analyst for formal acceptance.
- Invoicing: process invoices from appraisers and appraisal reviewers with the Accounts Payable Department. Resolve questions and issues on payments with Vendors.
- Special Projects: work on periodic special reports and analyses needed to assist the Chief Appraiser, Review Analyst, and Deposit Services Manager.
- Document Imaging/Records Retention: Prepare and scan internal and external deposit for digital storage and retrieval. Perform image reviews to confirm proper loading, quality and location of documents with thing Document Imaging System.
- Perform Deposit Services administrative/clerical duties including processing returned mail, preparing outbound mailings, and ordering supplies.
- High School Graduate
- College (BA or BS) preferred
- Three to five years comparable experience
- Excel formula creation and analytics
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Solid verbal and written communication abilities
- Letter writing skills
- Report writing skills
- Proficient in both Word and Excel
- Encompass experience preferred
Working Together. Building Community. It is more than our mission; it is the way we do business with our customers, and it is the employee culture of the bank. We offer a great place for people to work. We actively promote an inclusive environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success and contribute to the organization and the community.
National Cooperative Bank, N.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)