Deposit Operations Business Analyst
The Deposit Operations Business Analyst is focused on the implementation, upgrade, maintenance, and administration of software applications relating to Deposit Operations and the integration of those systems to deliver maximum efficiency and business value.
- Lead Lockbox Implementations with Lockbox client on-boarding and setup, lockbox product development, and related cash management services implementation. Participate in product enhancement discussions and implementation.
- Lead discussions with Deposit Operations team and other internal business areas (Association Banking, Deposit Production Office, SBU leaders, IT) in defining and documenting business functional requirements and rules for system configurations and upgrades, communicating requirements to the departments and vendors.
- Provide Deposit Operations system support from design and configuration through implementation/upgrade, including development and execution of test scripts, training materials, and customer roll out coordination.
- Lead discussions with Deposit Operations department managers in designing and documenting business processes.
- Acquire in-depth system user and system admin knowledge. Perform system admin duties, including set up and maintenance for internal and external system users. Perform user maintenance, unlocks, setup, documentation and monitoring.
- Lead discussions with Deposit Operations department managers to proactively identify, assess, and recommend tactical and strategic technology solutions leading to more efficient business processes. Staying abreast of application technologies supporting Deposit Operations business processes and commercial and consumer customer segments.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years of related work experience (Banking, system admin, etc)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to create rapport with different stakeholders
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail in order to analyze development requirements
- Detail oriented, able to prioritize and work efficiently on multiple work threads
- Position requires varying business travel to Association Banking client sites
Working Together. Building Community. It is more than our mission; it is the way we do business with our customers, and it is the employee culture of the bank. We offer a great place for people to work. We actively promote an inclusive environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success and contribute to the organization and the community.
National Cooperative Bank, N.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)