Fraud Analyst Associate
The Fraud Analyst Associate specializes in fraud prevention/detection relating to checks, cards, ACH origination, online banking, and account takeover. The Fraud Analyst Associate will also provide support to the Quality Control Associate as needed for coverage.
- Assist customers with unauthorized claims relating to their deposit accounts.
- Process card entry charge backs and ATM disputes.
- Review and analyze online banking reports for fraudulent or suspicious activity and mitigate risk to the bank.
- Monitor flagged fraud for commercial on-line banking users and commercial ACH originators.
- Troubleshoot and research all issues related to ACH entries reported as unauthorized and provide support and documentation as needed to other FI’s and customers according to the request.
- Create and work daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports related to business process and intra department needs.
- Review and work in-clearing checks for suspected fraud.
- Review suspect transactions and accounts that are risk scored for possible suspect behavior or fraudulent activity such as money laundering and account takeover event.
- Quality Control reviews (other than critical controls) as needed for department coverage.
- Administrative and Data entry tasks.
- College degree in business management/accounting is preferred but not required
- Two years of retail/deposit operations experience, with a focus of at least one year customer service experience
- Analytical; excellent problem solving skills required
- Ability to analyze and evaluate information from a variety of sources
- Knowledge of procedures, reports and forms used by Deposits and Retail teams
- Tactful, diplomatic, and considerate
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effective with others
Working Together. Building Community. It is more than our mission; it is the way we do business with our customers, and it is the employee culture of the bank. We offer a great place for people to work. We actively promote an inclusive environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success and contribute to the organization and the community.
National Cooperative Bank, N.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)