Help Desk Technician
The Help Desk Technician will be responsible for providing support to NCB internal and remote users as well as external entities when needed. The Help Desk Technician will serve as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting all IT related problems, including but not limited to hardware, software, file and printer issues, active directory issues, security issues and audio visual needs.
- Responsible for providing in-house and remote support to all users.
- Answer helpdesk calls in a timely manner and provide support as needed.
- Create and update helpdesk tickets to establish metrics and adhere to IT procedures.
- Track and monitor help desk requests to ensure timely resolution and follow-up procedures are followed to closeout requests.
- Configures, installs and repairs computers, software, communication devices and peripheral equipment.
- Support the following technologies but not limited to (Mobile devices, Cisco VPN access, RSA tokens, Office 2016 and greater, Lotus Notes, Outlook, OWA, Printers, Audio Visual equipment, IP phone technology, VDI, Adobe PDF, Windows OS, Antivirus software and other various technologies).
- Conduct new user orientation.
- Troubleshoot various company applications to determine root cause for resolution or escalate the issue to the appropriate IT system owner.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Consult with supervisor or higher-level IT staff on possible solutions.
- Work independently and collaboratively to accomplish tasks, goals and projects.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- At least 4 years of IT experience or equivalent level of education
- Knowledgeable in Windows OS (Win 7/Win 10), Lotus Notes, Outlook
- Knowledgeable in O365
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office 2016 and greater
- Knowledgeable in ServiceNow
- Experience with mobile devices (Apple, Android)
- Working knowledge in troubleshooting and diagnostic utilities
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
- Working knowledge of DHCP, DNS, File/Print services, Web browsers and FTP clients
- Ability to maintain and troubleshoot company applications
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively in a self-directed manner
- Good organizational skills
Working Together. Building Community. It is more than our mission; it is the way we do business with our customers, and it is the employee culture of the bank. We offer a great place for people to work. We actively promote an inclusive environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success and contribute to the organization and the community.
National Cooperative Bank, N.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)