The Inspection Analyst will be responsible for monitoring NCB’s property inspection vendor(s) and sub-servicers for the annual inspection requirements of some 3,700 real estate loans. Analyst will also be responsible for corresponding with borrowers regarding any deferred maintenance issues.
- Review inspections delivered electronically from vendor(s) for quality and accuracy.
- Inform borrowers of any deferred maintenance issues.
- Respond to borrowers when applicable.
- Generate report to ensure timely inspections and communicate with vendor(s) when applicable.
- Follow up on deferred maintenance issues when applicable.
- BA/BS degree or a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a real estate banking or loan servicing.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in real estate lending, servicing, or administration roles.
- Commercial real estate knowledge is preferred.
- The Candidate should be able to review property inspections with an understanding of real estate and the deferred maintenance items that could negatively impact the property.
- Organizational skills are critical as the candidate will be ordering inspections, reviewing inspections received from the vendor and following up with borrower’s whose inspections reveal deferred maintenance all on a time sensitive basis.
Working Together. Building Community. It is more than our mission; it is the way we do business with our customers, and it is the employee culture of the bank. We offer a great place for people to work. We actively promote an inclusive environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success and contribute to the organization and the community.
National Cooperative Bank, N.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)