The Investor Account is responsible for processing all incoming checks and to ensure that all payments are posted to the McCracken and SBA systems and databases daily and provide operational, accounting and administrative support to the Loan Operations Team.
- Scan and record all incoming checks to the applicable cash account(s).
- Act as backup for posting checks (payments) to the applicable servicing system(s).
- Review and post all in coming wires as assigned and prepare and submit ORRMAN requests for all applicable general ledger entries.
- Balance all personal batches after posting to loan systems.
- Daily preparation of the overall Loan Operations team cash balancing reconciliation of all applicable servicing systems ie McCracken/SBA/Fiserv.
- ACH coordinator for new and existing borrower ACH record(s) that will include: daily report review; creating new records; updates to existing records and the preparation of all Annual Facility Fee (AFF) and manual drafts via our PNC Cash Management web portal.
- Maintain filing system for all the deposit items, wire information, etc. Scan and file all applicable daily McCracken reports.
- Backup for interaction with private investors, trustees, government agencies and internal parties regarding bond payments, loan reporting and collateral issues on mortgage-backed securities administrated by Fannie Mae, SBA, Colson’s et al.
- Backup for data collection, summarization and posting to various servicing support systems.
- Prepare and save Monthly Day One Loan Operations Reports.
- Process return items i.e. checks/ACH reversal(s) in the applicable loan system.
- Completing daily Fee Tracking processing.
- Support Loan Operations area through participation in special projects as well as cross-training in various critical functions.
- High school graduate with 2-3 years continuing education
- BA or BS in business or related field of study preferred
- General Accounting experience, as well as experience with handling cash, i.e. bank teller, cashier, etc.
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Prefer at least 2 to 5 years loan accounting/accounting experience
Working Together. Building Community. It is more than our mission; it is the way we do business with our customers, and it is the employee culture of the bank. We offer a great place for people to work. We actively promote an inclusive environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success and contribute to the organization and the community.
National Cooperative Bank, N.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)