Jr. Investor Reporting Analyst
The Jr. Investor Reporting Analyst further ensures compliance for all sold and portfolio loans. The Analyst will provide oversight of investor reporting, consent management, closing/payoff schedules and general compliance.
- Coordinate and monitor the real estate closing schedule and communicate with the closing attorney, originator, and investors regarding payoff dates.
- Perform tasks for loans paying off.
- Develop a close working relationship with Investors, origination team, asset management team and NCB counsel.
- Assist with necessary tasks performed for Specially Serviced loans including: Completing Special Servicing modules for Investor Reporting (Special Servicing reports from Asset Manager, Special Servicing fees from loan accounting, advances outstanding), tracking advances outstanding and interest on advances, calculating Appraisal Reductions, realized losses for resolved loans, templates for modified loans.
- Submit advance requests for Special Serviced loans to loan accounting for processing (legal fees, appraisal fees, etc).
- Under Sr. Investor Reporting Analyst’s direction, prepare required monthly/quarterly reports for private investors and/or new CMBS transactions.
- Distribute a monthly Maturity Report for review.
- Complete a Maturity Letter Notice Report and distribute to management.
- Assist with necessary tasks performed for Specially Serviced loans.
- Process defeasance quotes for both FNMA and CREFC transactions.
- Help process subordinate finance requests and submit the necessary exhibits required under the pooling and servicing agreement.
- Submit subordinate debt requests that fall outside permitted limits to investors for approval.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in Accounting/Finance, Underwriting or related Real Estate servicing experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- The individual should be hard working and dedicated to maximizing the bank’s performance.
- The candidate will be expected to act as a business liaison between the Investor Compliance Department and Loan Administration/Closing.
- The analyst must look to build a thorough
understanding of each deal and servicing agreement to meet required delivery time frame and use appropriate forms.
- The candidate should be highly proficient with Microsoft Applications to include excellent MS Excel skills with a working knowledge with McCracken Financial Software.
Working Together. Building Community. It is more than our mission; it is the way we do business with our customers, and it is the employee culture of the bank. We offer a great place for people to work. We actively promote an inclusive environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success and contribute to the organization and the community.
National Cooperative Bank, N.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)