National Customer Support Specialist
The National Customer Support Specialist will provide client relationship support to all deposit customers.
- Act as primary liaison post sale to ensure proper set up and training of all new and existing cash management/deposit clients while supplying exceptional customer service. Captain all follow up with clients, business development officers to ensure proper implementation in regards to all applicable documentation and proper compliance.
- Provide superior customer service support, including phone, and email communication. Assist customers with questions and/or concerns they have regarding our suite of products and/or services including Treasury 24/7 Business Banking, Remote Deposit Capture, and Lockbox Services.
- Assist with internal and external audit reviews.
- Cross train within the department in order to provide additional coverage as needed.
- College level or equivalent 2-3 years of prior retail commercial banking experience, preferably in commercial cash management or financial service environment
- Working knowledge of retail banking a must
- Cash management knowledge desired
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Must have professional corporate manner and an ability to handle various types of customer call inquiries
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize assignments
- Must be able to work independently and coordinate effectively in a team environment
- Working hours Monday - Friday of 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Working Together. Building Community. It is more than our mission; it is the way we do business with our customers, and it is the employee culture of the bank. We offer a great place for people to work. We actively promote an inclusive environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success and contribute to the organization and the community.
National Cooperative Bank, N.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)