Project Approval Analyst
The Project Approval Analyst will review and analyze all aspects of Cooperative, Condominium, Planned Unit Development, and Tenancy in Common project application packages to evaluate risks for initial approval and project updates to determine approval of projects for availability to do share loans based on compliance with FNMA and NCB guidelines.
- Review and analyze project data from multiple documents, business financials and insurances and operating documents to determine project approval and project type classification for share loans.
- Update and input into Project Approval Database and Encompass systems.
- Analyze project data to determine underlying trends, patterns and issues.
- Review cooperative and condo operating documents for compliance with Fannie Mae Regulations in the Seller/Servicer Guide and NCB Policies and Procedures.
- Provide support for projects converting to Condominium.
- Provide timely answers on project scenario’s presented by both internal and external customers.
- Maintain project files, pipelines, project approval databases; quarterly portfolio share loan concentration reports and any additional management reports requested.
- Keep flood projects spreadsheets current with current coverages and determinations.
- Attend project meetings and keep management a prized of changes to approval process and or guidelines.
- Review and provide documentation for review by attorneys and secondary market investors.
- Customer service correspondence through phone calls and emails; research project data for internal and external customers, and assist customers to understand the project approval process.
- Provide support to new loans sources such as CFC and UHAB.
- Review invoices for payment for FNMA technology and miscellaneous projects, (i.e.: legal reviews).
- Preparation of quarterly concentration and marketing report.
- Collaboration within loan originations to support Banks share loans and insure compliance guidelines are attained.
- Associates degree preferable and two years mortgage related job experience required.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of business financial statements, business tax returns.
- Mortgage banking and ability to understand various federal regulations.
- Ability to comprehend and understand requirements in the Fannie Mae Seller/Servicers Guide, NCB Policy and Procedures, analyze insurance and project operating documents.
- Strong computer skills. Advanced excel knowledge ability to revise and set up project information
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Highly organized, detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Good command of time management
Working Together. Building Community. It is more than our mission; it is the way we do business with our customers, and it is the employee culture of the bank. We offer a great place for people to work. We actively promote an inclusive environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success and contribute to the organization and the community.
National Cooperative Bank, N.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)