Retail Call Center Associate
The Customer Service Call Center associates of loan servicing are responsible for the daily customer calls and inquiries and support of the servicing and maintenance of loans.
Retail Call Center Associate Functions:
- Answer customer telephone/email inquiries with exception customer service.
- Payoff inquiry calculation quotes.
- Loan Billing statements, E-Statements and online access.
- Credit bureau disputes / e-Oscar, system coding, etc.
- Perform various system Loan file maintenance for customer information, address, phone, driver’s license information, risk rating changes, stop payments, etc.
- Verification of Mortgages.
- Deceased borrower / Successors in Interest notifications.
- Debit/credit card processing and/or online loan payment information and reconcilement.
- Loan Modification and Partial releases.
- Miscellaneous data warehouse reports, system upgrade testing, troubleshooting Non-Essential.
- Preferred Associate in Accounting, Business, and two years customer service/banking experience.
- Two year customer service/banking experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of banking policies, processes and procedures as it relates to lending.
- Strong communication and customer service skills and the ability to multitask.
- Must be able to work independently and have strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Proficient technical skills to include Microsoft office Excel, word, etc.
- Good working knowledge of loan regulations and FNMA requirements.
- Attention to detail; thoroughness with documentation skills.
- General math skills.
- Integrity, honesty and team work.
- Selling to customer needs.
- Financial software skills.
- Team Collaboration.
Working Together. Building Community. It is more than our mission; it is the way we do business with our customers, and it is the employee culture of the bank. We offer a great place for people to work. We actively promote an inclusive environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success and contribute to the organization and the community.
National Cooperative Bank, N.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)