SVP, Customer Strategy Innovation
The Customer Strategy Innovation (CSI) team leader manages a small team responsible for the successful execution of NCB’s innovation framework. The team leader oversees strategic projects including the company’s go-to-market strategy for new products and market segments. This person will also lead the strategic business analysis of existing markets and products in an effort to support, grow, maintain or exit decisions. The position entails working with business partners (fintech, co-ops, associations, affinity groups) to advance new ideas and strategies. This person will act as vice-chair of the Product and Markets Oversight Committee, which is the group that oversees the implementation of risk management, due diligence, and profitability analysis of new product and market introductions.
- Collaborate with senior management and business line management to identify and prioritize new concepts for development and launch in order to support new market, new product, and business process improvement objectives.
- Champion a portfolio management approach related to project management to ensure consistent discipline and methodology in achieving innovation goals.
- Lead corporate-wide initiatives that help guide the enterprise and business level goals (customer surveys, strategic planning, market research, etc.).
- Oversee the growth of NCB’s market research function to enable the organization to analyze data to identify and anticipate opportunities.
- Conferences and customer interaction to explore new markets, technology, and innovation strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree; Masters of business administration is a plus.
- Minimum of ten years of experience with an emphasis on business planning, marketing and new product development.
Working Together. Building Community. It is more than our mission; it is the way we do business with our customers, and it is the employee culture of the bank. We offer a great place for people to work. We actively promote an inclusive environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success and contribute to the organization and the community.
National Cooperative Bank, N.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)