The Treasury Analyst performs the funding, cash management, investment and hedging activities of the Treasury Department.
Treasury Analyst Functions:
- Maintain liquidity positions and forecasts, deposit forecasts and manage cash positions.
- Investment of funds and manage investment portfolio.
- Perform and Report Hedging and Derivative Activities.
- Work with auditors, accounting, and other internal departments on review of Treasury’s records and trades.
- Manage relationships, monitor ratings and services with FHLB and the Federal Reserve.
- Complete monthly reports related to funding, investments, liquidity, and hedging activities.
- Monitor, analyze and forecast deposit trends.
- Keep procedures up-to-date.
- 3 years of work experience in Treasury or Capital Markets
Undergraduate degree (BS)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Bloomberg, Treasury System, Internet, Third Party Cash Management Systems and Microstrategy
- Good work ethic and good Attitude
- Candidate must have critical thinking skills, finance skills, organizational skills , Excel skills, be initiative, flexible and a team player
Working Together. Building Community. It is more than our mission; it is the way we do business with our customers, and it is the employee culture of the bank. We offer a great place for people to work. We actively promote an inclusive environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success and contribute to the organization and the community.
National Cooperative Bank, N.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)