Position: Loan Servicing Representative - Assistant Loan Core Specialist
Location: Hillsboro OH
Nature & Scope: Responsible for working with the OSI Specialist to provide backup and to insure the input and maintenance of customer letters within the servicing system using the Visio and WMF Mapper software. Proficiency is in EXCEL, WORD, and Power Point is required for preparation of reports and completion of various job functions. To monitor certain exception reports including Crystal Reports and the Sendero Reports. Responsible for data integrity checks regarding new loan setup sheets. Responsible for providing backup for Payoff Specialist. Preparation of UCC Continuations on a monthly basis, customer phone calls, mailings. To assist the Payoff Document Control Specialist Representative in processing paid-in-full documents within required state guidelines and within benchmarks. To set up CULS loan accounts on scheduled weeks.
- Responsible for input and update of all letters within the Loan Servicing system using the WMF Mapper and Visio software.
- Provide backup to OSI Specialist with data research, input of compass cases, and attending OSI Focus Group meetings and internal meetings.
- Responsible to prepare UCC Continuations each month per required guidelines and within benchmarks. Also, to insure the servicing system is updated with the new expiration date.
- Customer Service inquires via telephone and in person.
- Responsible for various internal database requests and to respond within the required benchmarks.
- New Loan Setup Sheets - Insure data integrity; work with Post Closing and Accounting to clear outages.
- Responsible for internal database requests for loan file maintenance.
- Provide backup for the Payoff Specialist by preparing payoff quotes and credit verifications in their absence.
- Provide back up for the Payoff Document Control Specialist to process paid in full documents within state guidelines.
- Prepare mortgage releases, UCC Terminations, Satisfaction of Mortgages, etc. and send for recording. Backup for update weekly worksheets listing the paid-in-full files by state.
- Boarding CULS pools to the system during scheduled weeks.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or Business preferred.
- Two years banking customer service experience preferred.
- Vast knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Strong communication and customer service skills and the ability to multitask.
- Must be able to work independently and have strong analytical skills.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.