Position: Loan Support Specialist
Location: Hillsboro, OH
Nature & Scope: Individual will be responsible for processing all appraisals according to NCB, Investor and Compliance Guidelines. Duties included ordering and receiving appraisals in a timely manner. Working as a liaison between the appraiser, internal staff and brokers to provide information and/or documentation required to complete appraisal orders. This position requires providing excellent customer service and support in order to build and maintain collaborative relationships with appraisers.
- Preparing and submitting appraisal orders to the appropriate appraiser, following up with appraisers to ensure receipt of completed reports in a timely manner, disbursing completed appraisal reports.
- Working with Underwriters and Secondary Marketing to ensure proper delivery of appraisals to investors.
- Working with appraisers to obtain fee quotes, work with Project Underwriter to obtain and provide appraisers additional information such as coop questionnaires, locate potential appraisers for approval, requesting and processing payments on Broker files, and any other follow up information required to complete appraisal reports.
- All other duties as assigned.
- One year banking experience required or one year on the job work experience required
- Vast knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word
- Strong communication and customer service skills with the ability to multitask
- Must be able to work independently and have strong analytical skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.