Position: Loan Closing Coordinator
Location: Arlington, VA
Nature & Scope: This position supports the Loan Closing Team by facilitating the loan closing process for all lines of business (CRE, Commercial, HOA, Coop, etc.) from beginning to end, as well as track fees collected and disbursed for payment of invoices.
- Facilitate the loan closing process for various lines of business by effective communications with loan officers, underwriters, borrowers, attorneys, etc. Ensure all pre-closing conditions have been met, (which include soliciting of bids, preparing engagement letters, ordering of third party reports, preparing settlement statements, etc.). Coordinate Rate locks. Make sure all documentation is in accordance with Loan approval.
- Reconcile fees collected and payments processed for third party report invoices. Track/Update Loan Closing process through approval system.
- Maintain loan files in accordance with Bank and interact with Relationship Managers and Account Manager throughout the closing process to ensure a smooth transition of responsibilities from closing to servicing.
- Assist Manager with projects as needed.
- College degree preferred and a minimum of five years experience in banking, real estate or loan closing/ processing is required.
- Progressive commercial real estate loan closing experience, basic accounting, and an ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines.
- High customer engagement
- Previous paralegal experience a plus.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org