Position: Commercial Loan Account Manager
Location: Crystal City, VA
Nature & Scope: The Account Manager will oversee the day-to-day servicing and account management of designated commercial lending sectors (Customer Segments) as defined by manager. The Account Manager will serve as liaison between the Customer, Relationship Manager and Lender as well as other operating departments relative to all pending and existing accounts. They will deliver excellent customer service and ensure data quality and integrity.
- Proactively manage, research, identify and resolve payment problems, monetary and non-monetary delinquencies and other borrower related issues. Receive and process draw requests on Revolving and Non-Revolving lines of credit. Prepare payoff requests and obtain prepayment calculations pursuant to terms of loan documents. Respond to all internal and external customers inquires within 24 hours – deliver excellent customer service.
- Book new loans and administer loan modifications in a timely and accurate manner pursuant loan documents and input related data for new loans into McCracken CS Strategy, PCFS Loan Manager or Open Solutions loan servicing systems within the established benchmark. Enter on going tracking into Covenant Tracking to facilitate the ongoing collection and monitoring of borrower financials and other items. Prepare new loan welcome package in a timely manner.
- Monitor and track covenant information - financial statements, posting closing documentation and other borrower required submissions are received in a timely manner. Mail covenant tracking letters monthly and make follow up contact via phone or email to obtain information. Document follow-up efforts in the comments section of the system on past due and maturing items.
- Monitor loan-servicing reports for accuracy of data and status of outstandings. Produce ad-hoc reports as needed. Proactively manage research, identify and resolve potential servicing, payment or other borrower related issues. Analyze and interpret data regarding billing questions, rate changes and other critical loan information. Reconcile the interest paid. Update benchmark tracking spreadsheet in a timely manner to meet month end reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years experience in loan administration and servicing of Commercial Loans.
- A minimum of 5 years of hands-on Commercial Loans/Participation Loans or similar Servicing capacity.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Previous working knowledge and proficiency in various loan servicing systems, such as McCracken CS Strategy, PCFS Loan Manager and Open Solutions.
- Proficiency in specialized systems such as covenant tracking, fee tracking, PRISM and Lotus Notes.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Accuracy skills
- Attention to detail and follow through skills required.
- Ability to perform in a high volume customer service environment with strict turn around requirements.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.