Position: Vice President and Credit Union Market Leader
Location: Crystal City, VA
Nature & Scope: NCB has more than three decades of experience in the credit union market, designing a number of unique programs and products to support this cooperative sector.
In this newly formed role, the credit union market leader is responsible for the successful execution of NCB's credit union strategy. The individual will be responsible for managing key segment relationships and identifying new opportunities to provide NCB's services to a broad range of credit unions and credit union-related organizations.
The credit union correspondent banking program is a new program, launched in the Fall of 2011, providing a full array of banking services to credit unions, including: deposit accounts for settlement and reserve purposes, cash management services including ACH and wire capabilities, international services, overdraft and bid lines of credit as well as settlement services with the Federal Reserve, overnight investment product, and other credit-related products.
- Deepen the bank's existing credit union relationships and build new relationships.
- Coordinate with key internal and external stakeholders on sales management goals to further loan, deposit and cash management service sales penetration with the space.
- Coordinate the overall credit union market expansion strategy, leverage existing platforms for growth, and work through the innovation process to develop new markets and products in concert with the Product and Market Oversight Committee.
- Work Collaboratively with NCB's Specialty Finance Unit to identify community development based solutions, in partnership with low-income and community development credit unions, and the Capital Markets Unit on capital markets related to activities with credit unions.
- Oversee the overall credit union customer portfolio, including the performance and risk management requirements for the credit union correspondent banking program, NCB's donation product (CIF with NCB) with the National Credit Union Foundation, and its current partnerships with the Credit Union Loan Source (CULS) and other credit union organizations.
- Bachelor's degree. Master's of Business Administration or related work experience a plus.
- Ten years of relevant banking expertise (deposits, cash management and credit products and services), sales, marketing and new product development. In-depth understanding of financial requirements of credit unions with five to ten years experience, a plus.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.