Position: National Customer Support Specialist
Location: Hillsboro, OH
Nature & Scope: In search of highly motivated individual to join an exceptionally productive team responsible for the overall success and development of NCB's cash management and deposit related products and services. This individual will supply primary business development support activities to the Business Development Officers within the Deposit Production Office in order to supply superior customer sales and service. The incumbent will work, under the direction of the Deposit Operations manager, with DPO department head and BDO's to develop sales and service strategies to aggressively increase market share within designated national and local target markets.
Maintains current knowledge of all cash management / deposit products and services offered by NCB in order to assist businesses and organizations to make efficient use of cash through the NCB product offering. Act as primary contact and relationship manager to all cash management clients within the NCB family of companies. Individual will perform all back-end fulfillment services.
- Act as primary liaison pre- and post-sale to ensure proper set-up and training of all new and existing cash management/deposit clients while supplying exceptional customer service. Captain all follow up with clients, business development officers and loan servicing to ensure proper implementation in regards to all applicable documentation and necessary paperwork for proper compliance.
- Identify and develop cash management/deposit sales opportunities while acting on and closing all leads generated internally and externally from business development officers and various delivery channels. Act as lead sales support officer in regards to cash management prospects and proposal issuance.
- Assist with the development and coordination of external and internal sales/ training presentations to effectively communicate the NCB Cash Management Value Proposition.
- Work with DPO BDO's and department head to develop marketing and promotional materials to effectively capture target market and sales goals. Create efficiencies with current delivery channels to maximize sales execution and effectiveness.
- Bachelors degree in Business or equivalent 2-3 years of prior retail commercial banking experience, preferably in commercial cash management or financial service environment.
- Working knowledge of retail banking a must
- Strong cash management knowledge a requirement
- Must have excellent organizational skills, self-starter with strong sales ambitions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Must have professional corporate manner and an ability to handle various types of customer call inquiries
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize assignments.
- Must be able to work independently and coordinate effectively in a team environment
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.