Position: National Customer Support Specialist
Location: Hillsboro, OH
Nature & Scope: In search of a highly motivated individual to join an exceptionally productive team responsible for the overall success and development of NCB’s Cash Management and deposit related products and services. This individual will supply primary support to the Business Development Officers within the Deposit Production office in order to supply superior customer service sales and service to our customers.
- Act as primary liaison post sale to ensure proper set up and training of all new and existing cash management/deposit clients while supplying exceptional customer service. Captain all follow up with clients, business development officers to ensure proper implementation in regards to all applicable documentation and proper compliance
- Provide superior customer service support, including phone, and email communication. Assist customers with questions and/or concerns they have regarding our suite of products and/or services including Treasury 24/7 Business Banking, and Remote Deposit Capture.
- Set up new clients internally on Treasury 24/7 and Remote Deposit Capture
- Cross train within the department in order to provide additional coverage as needed
- Assist with internal and external audit reviews
- College level or equivalent work experience required
- Two – three years of prior retail commercial banking experience preferably in commercial cash management or financial service environment
- Working knowledge of retail banking a must
- Strong cash management knowledge a requirement
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must have professional corporate manner and an ability to handle various types of customer call inquiries
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize assignments.
- Must be able to work independently and coordinate effectively in a team environment
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.