Position: Account Manager - Post Closing
Location: Hillsboro, OH
Nature & Scope: The Account Manager, Post Closing position will conduct post closing follow up for new and existing loans for both the commercial and real estate loan portfolios. Ensure timely receipt of post closing loan documents. Monitor deferred maintenance items noted on property inspections and conduct follow-up until identified items are cured. Ensure all post closing loan undertakings and violations are resolved in a timely manner.
- Track and obtain outstanding recorded loan documents for the both the commercial and real estate loan administration departments.
- Monitor property deferred maintenance items for the Loan Administration department until cured.
- Monitor all post closing undertakings and violations to ensure items are resolved timely and satisfactorily.
- Ensure all engineering and environmental items are resolved within required time frames.
- Carry out other projects as assigned.
- BA/BS preferred
- Three to five years experience in loan servicing/loan closing environment.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Accuracy and facility for attention to details.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with others in and outside of department to meet company needs in a timely fashion.
- Proven ability to work independently but recognize when management input is required.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.