To request loan funds, please complete the draw request form included in your loan and security agreement. If you need assistance or a copy of that agreement please use the document request form:
Document Request Form
Please note, once a draw request has been received it can typically take (5) business days to review and respond.
In addition to the draw request form, please ensure you have the documentation that is required per your loan documents.
Submit backup documentation for amount being requested
· G702 AIA Application and Certificate for Payment
· Contractor invoices if AIA documentation is not being used
· Submit lien waivers for work completed. This is not required if funds are being requested for supplies, equipment, or a starting contract deposit. Contact NCB if you need a lien waiver form.
· If submitting multiple invoices, include cover sheet with the grand total of the request. Please list the invoices and corresponding totals on a cover sheet.
· Please ensure the invoices and lien waiver amounts match.
Receiving of Funds:
An association/co-op can choose to receive a check or have funds transferred electronically.
If electronically, wiring instructions must be submitted with the first electronic transfer draw request.
They should include your Bank Name, Bank Address, ABA #, Account Name, Account # and a copy of the association/co-op’s Bank Statement.