Arlington, VA (May 19, 2022) — National Cooperative Bank (NCB), a leading financial services company dedicated to providing banking products and services to cooperatives, their members, and socially responsible organizations nationwide is pleased to welcome two new members to its board of directors.
The Board welcomes Caroline Blakely, President & CEO of Rebuilding Together, a national non-profit organization focused on the preservation of affordable single-family located in Washington, DC, and Elizabeth Vealey, President of Sophius, LLC, Lancaster NY.
Patrick Jury, President, Member Enterprises, a Credit Union Service Organization located in Raleigh, NC will be NCB’s new board chair and Jennifer Dolin, Principal, Jen Dolin Consulting will assume the vice-chair position.
The Board benefits from a diverse group of members, who come from a variety of industries in which cooperatives play an important role. In addition to Blakeley and Vealey, the NCB Board Members are:
- Patrick Jury (Chair) President, Member Enterprises, Raleigh, NC
- Jennifer Dolin (Vice-Chair), Principal, Jen Dolin Consulting, San Francisco, CA
- Josh Ablett, Chief Information Security Officer, Adelia Associates, New Bedford, MA
- Robyn DesHotel, Chief Financial Officer, National Co-op Grocers, St. Paul, MN
- Marc Friedman, CFO of a Few Cool Hardware Stores in Washington, D.C.
- Thomas Fink, Capital Markets Executive, New York, NY
- Janis Herschkowitz, past President and CEO of PRL, Inc. in Cornwall, PA
- Debra Huddleston Partner, Ajax Partners, New York, NY
- Gigi Hyland, Executive Director, National Credit Union Foundations, Washington, D.C.
- Andrea Levere, past President of Prosperity Now in Washington, D.C.
- Christine Neal, past Chief Financial Officer of Unified Grocers in Commerce, CA
- Brian Obergfell, Chairman, and Partner, Emmet, Marvin & Martin, LLP, New York, NY
- Andrew Reicher, Executive Director, UHAB, New York, NY
- Curtis Wynn, CEO, SECO Energy, Sumterville, FL