Deciding to buy a home is a huge milestone itself, but the actual mortgage application process that follows can be overwhelming. Since buying a home can be one of the most expensive decisions you’ll ever make, it’s important to prepare yourself before you dive into the process. Everyone’s journey to homeownership is different, but they are some common things that every homebuyer should prepare for before they jump in.
Here are some areas to start:
- The many steps associated with homebuying
- How to choose between buying and renting
- How to identify different types of mortgages, what they are and how they are used
- Understanding and calculating initial and ongoing costs
- Determining your financial preparedness for homeownership
We can help you with your home buying education journey.